Our childhood and school days are some of the memories that last with us for life. Though we may have better times in later years, these formative years make a true impact and set our personality for life. That is why people try to find Funny Senior Quotes 2023 for their yearbook. This way, they can look back at it and laugh. Not to mention all your long-lost friend’s schoolmates will read it someday and remember you too.
Every year as the school year comes to a close, the term ‘Funny Senior Quotes for Girls’ can be seen rising as many students are looking to the internet for inspiration to leave quotes that make an impact. These are important times in one’s life, and the result is well worth the effort.
The school year tend to be the best year of life. This is because it has almost all the fun of university life without most of the responsibilities. While most people end up forgetting and drifting away from the friends they make during these times, it remains one of the best years of life. Blooming into the early stages of adulthood, getting a peep at what life will be like, and having all the world open to you makes these years unforgettable.
To look back and remember this time with fondness, it’s best to make decisions carefully and well thought out. This applies to Funny Senior Quotes 2023 too. As an attestation to this fact, many funny, witty and intelligent senior-year quotes have been trending on many online platforms. Along with this, even the yearbook quotes of popular celebrities and other famous people are trending too. Whether your senior year quote will trend or not, will surely remain to be seen.
While we’ve gone off on a soliloquy about how these years make the best years of your life, let’s not forget it is also the cringe years of most people’s lives. At this age, one may think the fresh pimples, the skinny body due to the growth sprout, the braces, or your bangs may be cringe, but that’s not the case.
At this age, as teenagers, there’s no end to the cringe-worthy ways one can behave. Trying to talk to guys, making and breaking friends every week, bad grades, and embarrassing posts on social media are cringe. These are the most cringe and awkward things that will chase you for life.
Let’s not forget the edgy or try-hard yearbook quotes!
What seems cool and edgy at this age may turn out to be the most embarrassing thing from your teenage life or senior year. To avoid this, you can always look up Funny Senior Quotes 2023. Or, you can use other methods to come up with something so witty, cool, and funny that you may soon trend on Tumblr or Instagram.
There are many ways to come up with amazing senior year quotes for your yearbook. Read below to see how you can come up with original and amazing senior quotes for your 2023 yearbook.
- Choose Your Category – No, this is not jeopardy. Choose your genre for your senior year yearbook quote. You can be funny, witty, inspiring, kind, or cool. You can be all of these things too. Still, choose a category first to help generate some good ideas.
- Don’t Think About the Impact – The best way to generate original quotes is to stop thinking about what others are going to think about your quote. Whether it’ll be laughed at, admired, or ignored is not your concern. Moreover, a mere year down the line, you will not care about high school or your senior year quote. The chances of your schoolmates caring about it are even less!
- Be Confident – The best you can be, at the end of the day, is yourself. Confidence is beautiful. Being yourself and expressing yourself in your senior year quote is something you will not regret ever. It is still you, and you cannot erase it, no matter how hard you try. What you don’t like about yourself may end up being what you love most about yourself later in life. At worst, it may just be something that doesn’t even matter.
With that said, here are a few non-problematic senior-year quotes you can use!
- “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow just as well.”
- “It’s called a garbage can, not a garbage cannot. – Funny, witty, and quite silly – it will make the perfect yearbook quote.
- “Any pizza is a personal pizza if you try hard enough.” -Who doesn’t love pizza?
- “The roof is not my son, but I will raise it.” – A witty word play on ‘Raise The Roof.’
- “Don’t follow your dreams, follow my – “- insert any social media platform you have a presence on! Funny, and increase your follower count along the way!
- “I spent 113,880 hours of my life for a paper and a handshake.” – A funny way to look at your graduation.
- “No more homework, no more books! No more teacher’s dirty looks!” – Almost true, and rhymes to boot!
- “Can I please stay another year? – said no one.” – Isn’t that simply the truth, though?
- “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” – not sure who to credit, but it’s hella funny!